King Tutankhamun: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh (London) (the “Event”)
Entry Terms and Conditions
- The Event, held with a certain defined area (the “Exhibition Area”) at the Saatchi Gallery, London (“Venue”) is organised and managed by International Management Group )(UK) Limited (“Organiser”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 03827071 and with registered office at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR.
- Visitors can attend the Event by purchasing either: (i) a general admission ticket (“General Ticket”); or (b) a hospitality package which includes an admission ticket (“Hospitality Ticket”) (each of General Ticket and Hospitality Ticket an “Event Ticket” and together the “Event Tickets”).
- A valid Event Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the date and at the time(s) stated on the Event Ticket.
- Where an Event Ticket is purchased via a third party ticketing platform and/or agent, the terms and conditions of that third party (“Third Party Terms”) shall apply to any and all matters relating to refunds, cancellation and exchange. Please contact the ticketing agent (as applicable) with questions relating to all such matters.
- Notwithstanding the means by which a visitor has purchased an Event Ticket, the Entry Conditions as set out below apply to all visitors attending the Event.
Event Tickets and Admission
- There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event Ticket.
- All holders of an Event Ticket agree to be bound by these Entry Conditions, those as detailed on the Event Ticket, and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by the Organiser and/or by any third party seller of Event Tickets (as applicable).
- It is the Event Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Event Ticket(s), as mistakes cannot always be rectified and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any incorrect Event Tickets.
- Event Tickets may not be used as prizes in competitions, “give-aways” or a lottery without the prior written consent of the Organiser in its sole discretion.
- Event Tickets must not be resold, exchanged, transferred, altered or defaced. Any such action shall render the Event Ticket(s) void (and any individual with such an Event Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Event in Organiser’s sole discretion).
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Event Tickets.
- Proof of age may be required from anyone attending the Event and visitors may be required to provide photographic identification (“ID”) on request. Failure to provide valid ID on request may result in visitor being refused admission or being asked to leave the Event (as applicable). If a visitor looks under 25 they may be asked for proof of age when they attempt to buy alcohol at the Event. All visitors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted to buy or consume alcohol at the Event.
- Organiser reserves the rights to refuse admission to the Event to anyone who does not have a valid Event Ticket (including those which appear to be counterfeit or which have been altered and/or defaced).
Event and Venue Rules
- On entry to the Event all visitors agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of the Venue (as may be updated from time to time) and any other regulations from time to time provided on entry to the Venue.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all attendees, Organiser and The Saatchi Gallery reserve the right in their absolute discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and to confiscate items which may be illegal, cause danger and/or disruption to the Event or other visitors, or are in breach of these Entry Conditions and to refuse admission to the Event. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
- Organiser reserves the right to:
- evict any person who is:
- breaching these Entry Conditions;
- committing a criminal offence;
- evict any person who is:
- behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety,
- behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance;
- conducting themselves in a manner that is inappropriate to and/or compromises the safety and/or security of other visitors;
- conducting themselves in a manner that is offensive and/or disrespectful to staff; and/or
- under the influence of drugs and/or excessive alcohol; and/or
- refuse alcohol to any attendee who, in Organiser’s absolute discretion, is unreasonably intoxicated and/or is behaving in an unacceptable manner;
- evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
- In the event of an emergency, Event Ticket holders and all visitors to the Event must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
Prohibited Acts and Items
- Visitors must not touch any of the artefacts.
- No flash photography or videography is permitted inside the Exhibition Area.
- No drinking or eating is permitted inside the Exhibition Area.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Venue.
- The use of cell phones for voice calls inside the Exhibition Area is strictly prohibited.
- The use of selfie sticks and/or tripods inside the Exhibition Area is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors must not bring any of the following items into the Venue: food, drink (including bottled water), glass, sharp items, drones, laser pens, and Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any such item(s) from any person entering or at the Venue and/or the Exhibition Space.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over.
- Use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited at the Event.
- No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
- Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted at the Event without express prior written permission of the Organiser. Please note that the Organiser may charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) at the Event.
Filming and Photography
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material captured, filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the Event, visitors agree and consent to:
- being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and to such image or recording of them being used in future marketing and promotional material for the Event and/or the Organiser and its affiliated companies
- being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience; and/or
- being recorded by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- Entrance to the Event is subject to both a prohibition on the use of photographic or filming equipment at the Event for commercial gain, without the Organiser’s prior written consent; such that:
- a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Event if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Festival for commercial gain; and
- a person may enter the Event with equipment referred to in (a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph (a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
- Each Event-goer acknowledges that attendance at the Event is entirely at their own risk and neither the Organiser nor any of its employees, contractors, affiliated entities, or their servants or agents, shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage (to person or property) howsoever suffered by a holder of an Event Ticket, including consequential losses, save for:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees, contractors or agents; and
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws, including the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- These Entry Conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
- If any of these Entry Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that term and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The Organiser expressly reserves the right to change and/or amend these Entry Conditions from time to time.
Virtual Reality Show
- Where any visitor has, in addition to their Event Ticket, purchased a ticket for the virtual reality show that is associated with the Event (“Virtual Reality Show”), all such ticket holders acknowledge that additional risks may be associated with taking part in the Virtual Reality Show and that they should: (i) follow the instructions of the Organiser at all times; and (ii) take particular care when wearing the virtual reality headset. All ticket holders to the Virtual Reality Show acknowledge and agree (in addition to the acknowledgement at paragraph 26 of these terms and conditions) that attendance at the Virtual Reality Show is entirely at their own risk and hereby waive any and all claims or potential claims arising from such risks, damage or injuries. The Organiser, its employees, contractors, suppliers or agents (including both CityLights Finance II, LLC and Positron Voyager Inc.) will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of the ticket to the Virtual Reality Show save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees, contractors, suppliers or agents (including both CityLights Finance II, LLC and Positron Voyager Inc.) or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws, including the Consumer Rights Act 2015.