Accessible online procedure for both Wheelchair/Mobility Access ticketing:
• Select the required ‘Entry Time’
• Change ‘Ticket Quantity’ to required Entry ticket.
• Then add the 1 Free Companion ticket (the Free Companion ticket, must be added along with a paid Entry ticket). By purchasing an Entry Ticket with your free companion, you confirm that you or a member of your party require Accessible tickets.
Proof of disability, Personal Independence Payment, Disability Living Allowance Carers/Attendance Allowance/Nimbus Access Credibility Card must be shown on arrival. If misuse of tickets is suspected/found, Ticketmaster may cancel without opportunity to re-book. You can also call 0800 988 4440 or (0044 161 637 2697 overseas). Please note, we expect tickets to sell out quickly on-line. All tickets subject to availability.
Additional Venue Information:
• Assisted or ramp access is available at the Gallery’s main entrance.
• All floors have lifts and there is level access between the galleries on each floor.
• Wheelchairs are available and can be reserved upon request by telephoning 0207 811 3085 (subject to availability).
• Audio guides can be purchased in advance for £5 or on the door for £6
• There are two blue badge disabled parking bays to the rear of the Gallery which can be accessed via Turk’s Row off Lower Sloane Street. Booking well in advance is essential. To reserve a disabled parking bay, telephone 0207 811 3085.
•Please note that you will need to check-in large rucksacks and bags with the Gallery’s cloakroom on arrival.
Event specific please see above.
Online sales via www.ticketmaster.co.uk
Ticketmaster, on behalf of its clients, strives to make it as easy as possible to purchase accessible seating tickets for venues across the country. Note: Venues are solely responsible for establishing their own accessible seating ticket policies. Some venues sell all or a portion of their accessible seating tickets only through their box office and not through Ticketmaster.